- The Encyclopedia of Missions and Missionaries is the ninth and final volume of the acclaimed Religion and Society series, focusing on the historical impact of missions over the centuries.
- The Encyclopedia of Religion, Communication, and Media, the eighth volume in the acclaimed Religion and Society series, explores all forms of religious communication worldwide and historically, with a special emphasis on oral and written forms of communication.
- The seventh volume in the acclaimed Religion and Society series, the Encyclopedia of Pentecostal and Charismatic Christianity explores one of the fastest growing movements in Christianity.
Encyclopedia of Homelessness$400.00The Encyclopedia of Homelessness is the first systematic effort to organize and summarize what we know about this complex topic that impacts not only the homeless but all of society.
- The Encyclopedia of Religion and War, the fifth volume in the acclaimed Religion and Society series, explores the complex relationship between religion and war, including religion as a source of conflict and the role war holds in the development and spread of religion.
- The Encyclopedia of Religious Rites, Rituals, and Festivals, the sixth volume in the acclaimed Religion and Society series, explores the complex and fascinating topic of religious rites, rituals, and festivals that have shaped and have been shaped by society throughout history and around the world.
- The Encyclopedia of Religious Freedom is the fourth volume of the acclaimed Religion & Society series.
- The Encyclopedia of Community: From the Village to the Virtual World explores the topic at the heart of social initiatives and academic endeavors from around the world.
Encyclopedia of Human Emotions$225.00The Encyclopedia of Human Emotions is a unique work that uses a cross-cultural and interdisciplinary approach.
- The four-volume Encyclopedia of Crime & Punishment is the definitive reference source on crime, criminal justice, police science, and related topics.
- The Encyclopedia of Millennialism and Millennial Movements, the first volume in the acclaimed Religion & Society series, covers 200 topics and movements - from Cargo Cults to the Anti-Christ - and offers a fresh, modern perspective on the role and importance of religion in society.
- The Encyclopedia of Fundamentalism is the third volume of the acclaimed Religion & Society series, primarily focused on Protestant fundamentalism in the United States.